That cooler weather is signaling a whole host of fun things to do in Knightstown this Fall. We’ve assembled a list of our absolute favorite things so you can check them off one by one when you visit Knightstown. We’re eager to welcome you and look forward to seeing those selfies! Be sure to tag us at @goKnightstown and use hashtags like #visitKnightstown, #goKnightstown, and #HoosiersMadeHere.
Fall Fun in Knightstown – Top Tips
- Hike Through the Fall Leaves
- Eat Apples & Drink Apple Cider
- Shop Downtown Knightstown
- It’s cute, quaint, and full of local vendors with unique things for you to browse. Find that perfect Fall scarf, a scented candle, or get a head start on holiday shopping. They’ll be eager to welcome you and you can shop with the confidence that you’re supporting a local economy. That’s a win-win!
- Attend Fall Festivals
- Take the Perfect Fall #Selfie
- A misty morning
- Sunlight coming through the leaves
- A waterfront view
- A winding road
- A rainbow of Fall leaves
- Take Cute Pet Pics, Too!
- Plan an End-of-Season Camping Trip
- Plan some Fall Fun by reserving a camp site at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park Campground. You’ll enjoy campfires, outdoor activities, and cool, clear skies for stargazing.
We’re thrilled to welcome you to Knightstown any time of year, but we’re especially big fans of Fall! Use our list to explore everything Knightstown and our surrounding region has to offer as you make this season your best one yet!